Littleton Estate Planning Attorney and Administration
Including Wills, Trusts and Probate Matters
Planning for your future is essential and requires addressing important questions, such as:
- Who will care for you—and how—when you can no longer care for yourself?
- Who will take care of your children who are minors in the event you die?
- How will your property be handled after you are gone?
- How can you avoid probate—or use it strategically?
You want to know with assurance that your affairs are in order—and protected. From wills to advanced directives and powers of attorney, John will ensure that your wishes are fulfilled according to your specifications. He will also help you structure your estate to minimize estate taxes.
John Vierthaler provides assistance in estate planning, probate and trust matters.
- Estate tax planning
- Trusts (Living and Testamentary)
- Marital Trusts
- Advanced Directives and Powers of Attorney
- Probate and complex probate litigation
Estate Planning Attorney, Estate Planning & Probate, Estate and Trust Administration, Littleton, Colorado
What is Estate Planning?
Estate Planning laws deal with the laws governing what will happen to your assets after you die. An estate lawyer helps with estate planning, including the writing of wills (such as living wills, declaration of last wishes, and guardianship), handling tax and property transfer issues, and addressing disability and long-term care.